We are working with an exciting business based in West Derbyshire. They need an Assistant Accountant to join their expanding team.
Your purpose would be to manage the day to day accounting management and controls, such as purchase orders, debtor management, cashflow.
Your Assistant Accountant duties will include:
- Ensure journal entries and other transactions are recorded accurately into Company's financial software
- Prepare account reconciliations as required
- Prepare prepayments and accruals
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Process and reconcile all stock transactions
- Provide input to other financial and non-financial reports
- Raise purchase orders in line with company and ensure that these are authorised appropriately
- Ensure that the right level of MI is completed
- Ensure that suppliers are paid within agreed terms
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Work with external auditors if and when required
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Be a team player
- Have advanced excel skills
- Be willing to learn as the company grows
- Have working knowledge of ERP systems (desired)
This is an exciting new business which will grow and grow. You will play a key part in this company's growth and be rewarded with an excellent benefits package.
For more information on this Assistant Accountant position based in West Derbyshire, (along the A50), apply with an updated CV today!
£18,000 - £24,000 DOE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75459055