Hostel Manager - Beautiful Wye Valley
My client is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and enthusiatic Hostel Manager with a strong Food and Beverage background to lead this multi-faceted venue in the beautiful Wye Valley.
Set in 25 acres at the side of the River Wye with both hostel accommodation and recently added alternative accommodation. The hostel now has modern bell tent accommodation and two spacious camping fields. Located in the heart of the Royal Forest of Dean, close to Symonds Yat Rock this is truly a beautiful hostel environment.
A team of 11 awaits the successful candidate comprising of Deputy GM, Team Leaders and Team Members, with our hostel manager taking a promotion within the business, he has done an amazing job of leading this team who are now very strong and stable.
Who are we looking for?
- A customer service driven Hostel Manager with a proven track record in hospitality management, in particular hotels or a similar conbination of rooms and Food and Beverage management
- A desire to develop and motivate others
- An ability to analyse monthly P and L with a focus on driving and increasing performance
- Experience in managing and delivering quality Food and Beverage operations
- Hospitality Management Qualifications an advantage
- Hostel Manager experience of Hotels with 100+ rooms
Benefits for the Hostel Manager role.
- Beautiful listed property to manage
- Competitive Salary
- Group Membership
- Fabulous Healthcare Scheme
- Autonomy for management of your site
Does this sound like your next Hostel Manager role?...then APPLY today, Interview dates already set week commencing 7th August 2017.
Please note there are no live in options with this role so you must be able to commute or willing to relocate.