Sales and Lettings Negotiator
Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission package!
Achieve the best of both worlds by joining Martin & Co!
1. Work for an industry leading and innovative lettings & estate agency brand, but directly for a local motivated and passionate business owner
2. Avoid the red tape of corporate life whilst still benefiting from national class training, state of the art technology and inventive marketing campaigns
3. Evade jumping through hoops to get a deal negotiated or decision made and benefit from the quick thinking of the business owner
Martin & Co have an office in nearly every town and city across the UK and form part of The Property Franchise Group. We are the Number 1 Lettings & Estate Agency Franchise in the UK with 6 successful brands and close to 400 offices in total. We have grown year on year and have continued to perform well through our ever changing economy.
A Sales & Lettings Negotiator is a vital role for any busy agency, it is a varied position with a focus on service and sales. A good Negotiator will earn £15/17,000 with realistic OTE of £32,000
• Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale and let
• Arrange and attend viewings with pre-qualified applicants
• Ensure you have a thorough understanding of each property you are marketing
• Proactively contact hot applicants to advise of new properties matching their requirements
• Follow up after each viewing to gain offers and feedback
• Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let or sale
• Complete all paperwork with the applicant to ensure all compliance requirements are met
Areas of accountability:
• Provide exceptional customer service at all times
• Deliver clear and concise communication both verbal and written
• Build rapport with all clients to understand their needs
• Be proactive to secure the right property for the person and a swift sale for the seller/landlord
• Work to deadlines and targets to manage personal performance
We are seeking an individual with previous experience within lettings or property sales and an absolute passion for the industry.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
• A proactive approach with a can-do attitude
• Ability to work on your own initiative and importantly as part of a team
• Being professional and personable at the same time
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Organisation and prioritisation skills
The successful individual will thrive in a fast paced environment and understand the importance of good customer service in addition to sales……
A full UK driving license is required for this opportunity!
This vacancy is being managed by the internal recruitment team. To apply for this position click on the link and you will be redirected to the application page where you will be required to complete our online form. All applications made directly to the branch will not be considered.
Lettings / Estate Agency / Property Sales / Investment / Property Management