Spanish speaking Financial Accountant
**Spanish Speaking Financial Accountant**
Spanish speaking Financial Accountant - £38,000 to £40,000 per annum + Benefits
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for market Leading Business based in Birmingham who are looking to appoint a new Spanish speaking Financial Accountant to the team on a permanent basis.
If you are qualified or studying ACCA, CIMA or ACA and a fluent Spanish speaker do not hesitate in applying!
About the role (Spanish speaking Financial Accountant)
Working as part of our European Statutory Compliance team you'll help to ensure we are compliant with local statutory accounts and tax regulations in the countries in which we operate. As a fluent Spanish speaker, you will be responsible for Spain and Italy amongst others. You'll work closely with colleagues across Europe and external advisors to ensure that the statutory accounts and tax returns are submitted to the relevant authorities within agreed deadlines. You will also be the main point of contact for any local tax audits
The main responsibilities include:
· Conversion of the US Gaap trial balance at year end into a statutory trial balance
· Preparation of the annual accounts in close co-operation with external advisors
· Planning and managing the statutory audit process for your companies
· Preparation of and submission of all tax returns in close co-operation with external advisors
· Preparation of tax calculations supporting the tax accruals in US Gaap
· Ensuring all tax declarations and payments are made within statutory deadlines
· Preparation and maintenance of detailed statutory and tax fixed asset registers
· Preparation and filing of key company secretarial documentation as necessary
· Assistance in the preparation of documentation and journals in connection with transfer pricing
· Assistance in the monthly US Gaap tax reporting
· Co-ordination and preparation of work in connection with tax audits
· Other ad-hoc project work as necessary
You'll be at least part qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) ideally with some experience of working with Oracle and experience with preparing statutory accounts and tax returns - if you've done this for other European countries previously even better!
It will also be important that you're as good with people as you are with numbers and you need to be fluent in Spanish. You will be dynamic, energetic, have excellent planning skills alongside strong analytical, communication, organisational and time management skills and you will have advanced Excel and general Microsoft office skills.
If this Spanish speaking Financial Accountant role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!