Senior Outbound Associate
Senior Warehouse Associate
Interaction Recruitment are currently working with a Global supply chain partner and distributor of communication, security, electrical and electronic wire and cable products providing solutions and services to the OEM industrial market. They are looking to recruit an experienced hands-on Senior Outbound Associate to fill this key position. We are seeking individuals with a fine eye for detail.
As a Senior Outbound Associate your responsibilities will be:
- Work/Support the Despatch function in fulfilling orders
- Quality Checks on orders - attention to detail is key!
- Packing items to customer specification
- Correctly Label stock to racking
- Log all possible service failures and pick errors .
- Abide by company Health and safety standards
- Assisting the Outbound Supervisor
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent as a minimum.
- Working knowledge of 5S (Desired)
- Experience working with IT systems
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication skills
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 11am till 7pm (or later as work demands)
Send your CV to quoting the job reference