Accounts Team Lead
Accounts Team Leader
This role is to supervise and lead a small team within the Accounts Operations department, driving performance and processes. A hands on role with supervisory responsibility.
- Involvement with all aspects of the day to day running of the department including all aspects of month end processes and procedures.
- Supervise and lead a small team.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the production of monthly management accounts.
- General ledger accounting including fixed assets, prepayments, accruals and bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of VAT returns.
- Maintain the purchase ledger including the processing of bank payments.
- Maintain the sales ledger.
- High volume payroll processing.
- Prepare summaries of credit card and petty cash expenses.
- Assist in statutory accounts production.
- Assist with preparation of monthly budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Assist with audit file preparation and support during audit process.
- Any other duties in keeping with the nature of the role as and when required.
You will have experience of:
- Previous experience and understanding of all aspects of month end accounting.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Excellent Communication skills at all business levels.
- Experience using Sage and Microsoft Office packages
- AAT level 3, 4 or part qualified ACCA/CIMA
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.