Band 6 /Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
We are looking for a dedicated Band 6 /Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) in Kington, Herefordshire to join an innovative Nursing Home who provide expert care to older people living with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
You will be joining a residential and nursing organisation who are committed to providing excellent care within comfortable, homely surroundings. This home is based in peaceful surroundings with beautiful and large gardens for all the residents to enjoy. With a state of the art, specialist dementia unit you will be joining a progressive home where residents can express their individuality.
As a Band 6 /Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) your responsibilities will involve:
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintain clinical excellence, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed
- Follow nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs
- Ensure that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Essential Standards
- Fully qualified Nurse (RMN, RGN) with an active pin
- Ideally have previous experience in a Residential or Nursing setting
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services delivered
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical knowledge
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated Band 6 /Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) who is passionate about delivering excellent care. If you require further information, please click on 'Apply’ and we can contact you when convenient to discuss further.
Please note: Accommodation is available if required.