An experienced practice accountant is required by TaxAssist Accountants in Solihull. Similar experience in a practice environment is essential and ideally you will hold or be training for relevant qualifications such as ACCA/ACA/AAT.
The role may be full or part time to suit the candidate. Flexible hours to suit the candidate are possible.
- Assisting in managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of self assessment tax returns for individuals and partnerships
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Completion of online submissions to HMRC and Companies House
- Communication and correspondence with HMRC
- Business support for clients
- Review/completion of juniors work
- Preparation of quotes
The role involves significant interaction with clients and other staff so a positive and friendly attitude is required.
Ability to work unsupervised and manage workload and deadlines is important.
Good IT skills are essential and experience with systems such as Microsoft office, SAGE, CCH and HMRC online processes is required. Knowledge of payroll processes is also very helpful.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV together with a covering letter/email indicating your suitability for the role and salary expectations.