Band 4 aseptic technician
We are looking for a well-organised and conscientious Pharmacy band 4 Technician to deliver quality clinical care to work within the NHS. This role is based in the Birmingham area. For 8 week contract.
- Aseptic dispensing unit manufacturing
Duties in clude:
- Report to and take direction from the Aseptic Services Co-ordinator to ensure service levels are maintained and the unit functions appropriately and safely.
- Participate in the preparation and reconstitution of cytotoxic drugs for Inpatients and Outpatients in accordance with approved procedures.
- Participate in the maintenance of all environmental monitoring and quality assurance systems in order to ensure the continued functioning of the unit, under the guidance of the Aseptic Unit Co-ordinator. Liaise with external agencies responsible for monitoring quality systems.
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of our candidates. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new role, help you to understand the client`s needs and the environment you will be a part of. We will always ensure that you are prepared for an interview and are given swift feedback regardless of outcome.
- Competitive pay rates
- Dedicated consultant who is always available
- Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
- Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
To apply for this or more Pharmacy jobs, please contact the RIG Healthcare , or send your CV to