Technical Sales Advisor
Job Title: Technical Sales Advisor
We have an excellent opportunity to join our client, a successful private family business and the UK's market leader in design and manufacturing. They are looking to recruit a dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join their Sales team.
- Working with the public and private sectors, our client base includes local authorities, the Education sector, architects and contractors
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone and written Communication
- Constructing written quotations utilising the in-house CRM system as required
- Ensuring customer receipt of quotation (pre- and post-quote)
- Recognising sales opportunities and closing of sales
- Checking all quotations to ensure 100% accuracy
- In conjunction with the in-house system contact clients to up-date and close orders, including up-dating notes and progress of on-going projects where applicable
- The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate experience in a similar role selling products, ideally working closely with local authorities, the education sector and contractors.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to interpret drawings
- Experience of tender process and the confidence to read through bills of quantities and tender documents
- Sales negotiation skills
- Excellent keyboard skills with experience of in-house database systems and MS Office
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision;
- Positive, can do attitude.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.