Role: Marketing Assistant
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000 pa
Our client is a prosperous and established company based in Kenilworth. Due to expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a talented Marketing Assistant who will be responsible for supporting marketing team and carrying content management & media duties. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who would like to build their career within marketing sector and become a part of a winning team.
- Communicating with advisers over the phone and email - assist with their orders and deal with all marketing enquiries.
- Updating websites - editing content and layout design and assist in promoting the company's website.
- Design mass email campaigns.
- Support the editorial image requirement and editorial content model.
- Create and manage close relationships with other departments, companies and suppliers.
- Keep social media sites up to date.
- Attend briefings with Operation Manager and create handouts, brochures, adverts, flyers, assist with a design of a new websites.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Marketing/Media/Design degree is essential.
- Use Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator is essential.
- Passion for a marketing, media and advertising.
- Commercial awareness.
- Google analytics & SEO.
- Digital/ Online marketing.
- Excellent communication, decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Good team working ability.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please click on the link or you can call Inga Biel on for a confidential discussion about the role.