A reputable housing association are looking to recruit cleaners within Birmingham to work within the housing sector and assisting with day to day cleaning of residential properties.
Working within a team you will be required to move to multiple locations within the city and aid in cleaning out council blocks.
*Cleaning Rubbish from the surrounding building
*Cleaning of staircases and hallways within the building
*Ensuring health and safety is met
*Use of machinery
*Mop, dust, vacuum, sweep
The successful candidate for the role of a Cleaner should:
* Confident to work within occupied buildings
* Reporting to the team leader on any requirements
* Have a good understanding of COSH and health and safety
* Background in Cleaning industry
* A UK driving licence
Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing and maintenance professionals the right position at the right time. We believe that an honest and consultative approach will help us and our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
The successful candidates will be eligible for the following benefits:
* Choice of payment through PAYE, or Umbrella companies
* Opportunity to work for a reputable housing association who offer stability within the temporary market
* Supportive working environment
* Access to the Morgan Hunt referral scheme
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.