We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Consulting Coordinator to join a growing team. The Coordinator will provide administrative support for client audit activities, to ensure on time delivery of proposals and ensure all processes are aligned.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure all parameters are complete and signed before client engagement commences
- Scheduling diaries for client meetings and audit visits, updating all parties if dates change
- Ensuring all client contact details are correct and up to date on the system
- Chasing clients for floorplans and required information for the audit's to be completed
- Maintain and develop documents required to plan resource allocation, and provide Management Information to keep managers up to date with activities
- Advise Managers/Consultants where client related issues arise, so that they be discussed and resolved to ensure all deliverables are issued within agreed timescales.
The successful candidate needs to be a confident communicator, with a strong administrative background that can use their initiative. You need to be experienced at liaising with business clients over the phone and managing multiple priorities efficiently in a fast-paced environment.