COATINGS/PAINT SPRAYER ASSISTANT
JOB TITLE: COATINGS/PAINT SPRAYER ASSISTANT
SALARY: £16,500.00 p/a
HOURS: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon - Fri, some overtime may be required
THE COMPANY: Our client is a British manufacturer and supplier of products for EMC Shielding, Thermal Management, Environmental Sealing and more. They work with customers in the defence, aerospace and space industries as well as telecommunications and I.T.
THE ROLE: A component coatings assistant is required to work within a specialised coatings cell. No experience necessary as full training will be given. This is an entry level position with progression to a coatings technician's role.
- Bright. Motivated and looking to start career with a growing company
- An excellent communicator
- Literate with excellent numeracy and I.T. skills
- Confident in use of hand tools
Key Responsibilities of the job role to include:-
- Preparation and masking of parts
- Mixing paints
- Maintenance of the spray equipment and environment
- Working to drawing and specifications
- Accurate record keeping
In return we can offer you:
- Development of industry recognised skills
- Career progression opportunities
- Company bonus scheme
- Free on-site parking
- 28 days annual leave rising to 31 days after 3 years service
Does this sound like you? To apply for the role and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.