Live in Carer
Live in Carer required by Award Winning Company for 2 lovely Clients in Worcestershire.
If you are a caregiver who loves brining happiness and support to those who want to stay in their own home then please read on the find out more about the lovely Client packages we have that are due to start within the next 4 - 6 weeks.
Quick Summary (full details at the end):
1.Clients - we want to give an excellent service so just focus on clients in our local area (Worcestershire). We currently have 2 clients waiting asking us for support:
a.A delightful elderly couple requiring moderate levels of support.
b.A very pleasant elderly person requiring moderate levels of support and some personal hygiene.
2.Client location & your accommodation - both locations have recently refurbished rooms with ensuite bathrooms in nice houses in quiet locations.
3.You - must be caring and organised, with relevant experience and a good track record in the care sector. You will need to start within the next 8 weeks. If you need refresher training, we have an experienced team and run all our training in house. You are paid for all training you undertake.
4.Your pay and benefits - for the right applicant we have an excellent salary (£525 - £625 per week -depending on experience and qualifications). You will also be paid travel expenses, paid for all training, paid holidays, company pension and daily breaks. You will have the full benefit of professional support at all times from your locally based and dedicated Live in Care Manager.
Either way I hope to hear from you today.
All the best
As one of our team of live in carers you will be living in our clients home helping them with daily support which may include - preparation of meals (possibly eating with them), mobility, medication, household chores such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, and maybe assisting with personal care.
A vital part of this role will be to spend good quality time with the client providing companionship, smiles & laughter with the occasional social outing.
This position is normally 2 weeks on and 1 week off, however we try to be as flexible as possible taking into account your needs, your back to back LIC partners' needs, and the needs of the client - which creates a happier and relaxed working environment for all involved.
Your Essential skills:
* A professional and caring attitude, with a natural desire to provide the best care.
* The relevant level of experience within the care sector (live in, residential, home care - paid or unpaid).
* DBS - it will be helpful if you are signed up to the DBS Update Service, to prevent delays in starting.
* A driving licence is sometimes but not always essential as some clients like to get out and about in the community.
* A Care Certificate is great, but we can provide the necessary training (at no cost) to enable you to gain the most up to date Care Certificate.
* You do need to be professional, tidy, organised and a good cook
* Reliability and Integrity are extremely important to us, along with good verbal and written English.
At Eclipse HomeCare we are just as committed and compassionate about our Live in Carers as we are about our Clients:
* we want to make a difference', ensuring our clients get a better outcome.
* our small dedicated team based in Worcestershire offer you fantastic support - we want to be the best home care provider in the county - WE ONLY OPERATE IN WORCESTERSHIRE and the surrounding areas.
* already recognised as one of the 'Top 10 Home Care Providers'' in the West Midlands in 2015 and 2016, and as a 'Rewarding Workplace'' by our clients and caregivers. We are also accredited as 'Investor in People''.
* if you don't have a current Care Certificate then we offer a full 5 day induction training FOC, with a group of up to 12 others.
* training is face to face in our training room, in role play scenarios with others and the necessary equipment - not on line' or with a dvd'.
An excellent weekly salary of £525 - £625 per week (depending on experience and qualifications) plus all travel expenses paid, all training paid, paid holidays, company pension, daily breaks and ongoing support (including out of office hours) from a locally based and dedicated Live in Care Manager.
This really is a great opportunity with an up and coming business so why don't you give us a call now.
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now!
Eclipse HomeCare Ltd voted Top 10 provider in the West Midlands in 2015 & 2016 with a client satisfaction score of 9.7 out of 10 - check out what our clients had to say
Live in carer / Live in care assistant / Line in care worker / Live in health carer / Live in health care assistant / Live in health care worker