A reputable housing association are looking to recruit a Painter/Decorator to work within the housing sector in Coventry on a temporary basis with an immediate start. This role would require a qualified painter and decorator with experience in wall papering and have access to their own tools and vehicle.
Within this role you would be required to work with residential housing working on day to day roles.
* Arriving at a job on time
* Producing a satisfactory result for the client and working to the standards that they expect
* Managing work load effectively
* Following the specific instructions in terms of style colour and finish
* Cleaning up properly after a job
The successful candidate for the role of a Painter/Decorator should:
* Have experience with wall papering
* Preferably a background working in social housing (not essential)
* A clean UK driving licence
* Have their own transport & tools
Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing and maintenance professionals the right position at the right time. We believe that an honest and consultative approach will help us and our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
The successful candidates will be eligible for the following benefits:
* Choice of payment through PAYE plus scheme or Umbrella companies
* Opportunity to work for a reputable housing association who offer stability within the temporary market
* Supportive working environment
* Access to the Morgan Hunt referral scheme
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.