Part Time Administrator - Immediate Start
Job role: Part Time Administrator (HR Dept)
Salary: £9.00 -11.00ph (23k Full Time Equivalent)
JobType: Temp to Perm
Benefits: Well established international company, friendly environment and great career prospects
Working Hours: Mon - Fri (22.5hrs) 9.30am - 2pm
Office Angels are currently working with an international client based in Wolverhampton to help them to recruit for an Part Time Administrator (HR Dept) to join their HR Team.
Purpose of Part Time Administrator (HR Dept)
To act as a first point of contact for all customers to the Human Resources Team, to provide an effective Administration / Reception support and to ensure accurate HR records on all employees.
The main role and responsibilities of a Purpose of Part Time Administrator (HR Dept) will include, but no limited to;
- Administer the process for new employees, process pre-employment checks, general administration
- Photocopying, filing, scanning, archiving
- Provide reception duties
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department, for example; sorting post, telephone answering, devising standard Human Resources documents and letters and manage the HR inbox.
- Respond to reference requests for current or ex-employees in line with the company's reference procedure.
The ideal Part Time Administrator (HR Dept)will possess:
- Available Immediately
- Strong Administration experience
- Honesty and Integrity
- Self motivated
- High level of accuracy and great attention to detail
- Teamwork and Respect
- Friendly approachable personality
This role is an immediate start with a view to start on 14th August 2017, however if there is an ideal candidate they will wait up to a week, but you must be able to interview immediately.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.