To support the Fire and Water business and its customers with a professional, co-ordinated administration facility that delivers process excellence throughout the sales and order to cash processes. To openly promote interdepartmental collaboration with peers in order to achieve harmonisation of goals and objectives, and develop a unified approach towards achieving individual and team targets.
- Supporting the wider business functions in delivering excellent customer service and attainment of budgeted financial goals.
- Accept and demonstrate ownership of the tasks allocated with accurate data entry and order input.
- Ensuring paperwork is archived as per our audit procedures. Issuing of reports and paperwork to customers.
- To support the sales, account management and operational delivery processes with key administrative support and production of Management information reporting.
- To facilitate the businesses order to cash (OTC) process with a particular focus on order processing, operational administration, customer invoicing.
- To attend client meetings when required to discuss mutually beneficial solutions to key contract administration challenges.
- Query resolution, the closure of enquiries based on information discrepancies and error/inconsistencies.
- To support Administration process improvement business wide by engaging with internal and external stakeholders through regular communication.
- Carry out all work in an environmentally friendly manner. Responsible for ensuring a tidy and safe work area.
- Other Adhoc tasks.
What we are looking for
- Previous administrative experience.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum NVQ2 or equivalent in Office Administration.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a diverse workload.
- Flexible approach.
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75462640