Contract Support Administrator M&E
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Contract Support Administrator (M&E) with experience of working in a fast paced environment to join a highly successful organisation based in Derby.
If this sounds like you then please read below!
Based in Derby and reporting to directly to the Finance Director, the Contract Support Administrator (M&E) will be responsible for the direct support to the M&E division from a administrative and supplier liaison point of view.
You will be part of a well established forward thinking organisation who, in terms of growth are not slowing down, this position is due to the continued growth and internal promotions within the business. You will add vital support to a team of experienced and talented engineers who provide excellent customer service to their clients.
Contract Support Administrator main duties will include;
- Liaising and working with suppliers.
- Liaise with Operations managers to take action on what support is required on each contract.
- Invoicing and PO numbers
- Ensuring contracts are running cost effectively and delivering cost effective solutions.
Do you have the following skills?
- Experience with CAFM systems.
- Experience of working within a Facilities Management company.
- Experience or knowledge of the bidding and tender process is highly advantageous.
- A background of administrative or coordination within a busy environment.
Are you happy with the following?
- Monday to Friday 8.00 - 17.30
- A salary of up to 30,000k
- An opportunity to work on a secure solid contract giving you peace of mind that you are with a secure and growing organisation that will enable you to progress your career.
All sound good so far? Want to apply? You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email with the subject as Contract Support Administrator (M&E) and I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV