Engineering Apprentice - Areospace
If you are 16-18 and live in the West Midlands then this Engineering Apprenticeship may be for you!
This company was established in 1996 to service the aftermarket needs of the areospace industry. They supply precision machined components on 3, 4 and 5 axis machine centres.
What the comany are looking for:
- They require someone willing to learn.
- You will have a mature attitude.
- Someone who enjoys working practically.
- Good communication skills.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- A hard worker who gets on with the job.
- Reliable person.
- Working on the shop floor gaining an understanding of tools, bench work and metal work.
- Working in logistics to gain an understanding of shipping to clients, receiving metals, ordering and customer service.
- Shadowing in Sales and Account Departments to gain an understanding of all aspects of the business.
- Working in the Inspection Department measuring and testing using gauges and micrometers.
- General workshop duties including packing.
All training is provide by Lema Academy based in Birmingham, where you can achieve Level 1, 2 and 3 in engineering.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75468953