A highly reputable company in Solihull has an exciting opening for an enthusiastic and dedicated Accounts Assistant.
- Permanent position
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 after 3 years' service
- Pension scheme
- £19,000 salary rising to £20,000 after 3 months subject to performance
Responsibilities to include:
- Investigating invoice queries and discrepancies
- Detailed analysis of revenue outlet on a daily basis
- Daily checks to ensure customers have been correctly charged
- Liaising with business customers and internally departments to identify errors and resolve queries.
- To process financial information
- Checking debrief sheets
- Collating and validating data sets from suppliers and importing onto the management system
- Processing a variety of other forms of documents and resolving inconsistencies and error
- Sales invoices
- Purchase invoices
- Balance reconciliations
- Advanced use of excel functions to analyse and interpret data sets.
- Provide support to internal departments with the supply of data upon request within agreed timescales.
- Credit control
You will have worked in an accounts or finance department and have a good understanding of the administration and documents in such a department. This is essential to be considered.
You will be articulate and demonstrate confidence as the role involves lots of contact with external customers, suppliers and internal departments.
- 2 years + Accounts Assistant experience
- Strong data analysis and interpretation.
- Strong focus on delivering great service to clients.
- Knowledge of the Transport and Logistics Industry is advantageous
- Fully competent in Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Apply for this amazing opportunity today!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75462901