Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Management Accountant for reputable business based close to Redditch.
Salary up to £40000 per annum
As a Management Accountant you will be primary responsible for preparing accurate monthly management accounts by region and at group level as well supporting the senior management by analysing cost performance.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Operational governing, operational accounting, development reporting and budgeting
- Preparation and support in the production of the management accounts including journals, reconciliation, variance analysis and accounts preparation
- Preparing the production and delivery of the monthly management information pack
- Taking charge of the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Providing help and advice to budget holders on all management accounting related matters
- To reconcile balance sheets on a monthly basis, investigating and resolving discrepancies
What do we need?
- Qualified - ACCA/CIMA/ACMA. Finalist or QBE would be considered
- Strong Excel
- Experience in Management Accounts
What is on offer?
A salary of up to £40,000
You will be working at a location that is very easily accessible; and join an organisation that is known for the excellent training that is provided. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress into different areas of the business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75472112