Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
£27,000 to £32,000 per annum + OTE of £3,000 + External Industrial Hydraulics Courses + External Welding Courses + 25 Days Holiday + Benefits.
Mechanical Fitter’s position available in a growing company with excellent working conditions. Internal training will be given on the products with the intention of you becoming a technical expert! This is a great opportunity to join a company that truly invests in you by putting you on external industrial hydraulics courses at the National Fluid Power Centre.
The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified with previous fitting/ assembling experience. You will have workshop skills including being able to cut, drill and tap metal plates. You must be able to read and assemble from engineering drawings. You will have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn the company’s products.
The role of the Mechanical Fitter is to assist in the manufacturing and servicing of hydraulic and lubrication systems in their work shop. You will get involved with a wide range of fitting activities including assembly, drilling and pipe manipulation. Experience of ARC and Mig welding would also be highly advantageous but is not essential.
This company is a rapidly growing small arm of a global business and so you will experience the best of both worlds – the security of a large company with the good working environment of a small team. The company work on projects across the world and offer opportunities to become technical experts in their products.
* Varied Fitting role.
* Manufacturing, installation, test and servicing of hydraulic and lubrication systems.
* Pipe fitting.
* Hydraulic and lubrication system assembly (building pump sets, reservoirs, mounting valves, installing pipe work and hoses).
* Drilling, grinding, pipe manipulation.
* External Hydraulics courses at the National Fluid Power Centre.
* Opportunity to progress to service (More money + company vehicle)
* Will have a varied Mechanical fitting background.
* Will be able to read engineering drawings.
* Any welding experience is beneficial but not essential.
* Willing to learn complex systems.
* UK Driving licence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75473061