This well-known law firm is looking to appoint a confident Finance Manager to oversee the provision of financial analysis, financial reporting, statutory accounts and new system implementation on a 6 month fixed term contract. Furthermore, you will be encouraged to initiate and run projects designed to increase improve processes / procedures / performance and improve the quality of the management information provided to the CFO and FD.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a CIMA or ACCA qualified candidate with some relevant experience within another large law firm, and sound technical accounting skills including SRA accounting rules
- Have proven experience of managing a large team, in particular helping to improve efficiencies in processes in your area
- Have good examples of when you have built relationships with senior management (non-finance) and of helping to drive performance improvement via effective business partnering
- Have an attitude of constantly trying to improve things, inclusive of previously implementing a new system
In return, you will:
- Step up into a senior management position role with real responsibility, and a unique opportunity to be heavily involved in the strategic and commercial operations of a thriving business
- Enjoy great opportunities to develop and progress your career in a large, global business whilst still enjoying the variety and day-to-day involvement of technical accounting and effectively managing a large team
- Receive excellent benefits and a market-leading salary
This is an ideal opportunity for any emergent, aspiring and talented qualified Accountants to enjoy a unique opportunity of joining a huge business with the opportunity to add real value and make beneficial changes / improvements to a large business.