Aesthetic Therapist (Part-time)
Job Title: Aesthetic Therapist (Part-time)
Clinic location: Stourbridge
Hourly rate: £8-9 per hour (or more for an experienced aesthetic therapist)
Bonus: Personal bonus based on up-sell and cross-sell services and products
Days: Tuesday, Thursday and then every other Saturday
- Are you currently a self-employed Aesthetics or Beauty Therapist and miss the salon environment?
- Fancy learning how to help clients feel good with state of the art non-surgical treatments?
- And are you keen to work part-time at a small family clinic ... did we mention that it's an award winning practice?
- Would you also only like to be working every other Saturday instead of working every weekend like you've probably done for years?
We are looking to add to a fantastic yet small team with a third aesthetic therapist and would love you to come on board.
This award winning clinic strives to consistently deliver outstanding customer experience and results driven treatments. And if your constant aim is not to wow your customers, then this probably isn't the right team for you as their daily focus is on their customer's happiness and results.
We also don't want anyone too sales-y as we strive to be consultative and they will only advise on services and products if they truly believe they will help our customers. No pushy sales here. Repeat customers who tell their friends all about how they're now feeling so much better is more important than a quick sale of a product they don't need (or will never use!)
This is not a 'beauty' role, as they don't offer any regular beauty treatments. If you're interested in developing your skills in the following treatments or have experience of some of them, then we'd love to hear from you:
- Radio Frequency
- Acoustic Wave Therapy
- Skin Peels
- Advanced Facials
You will either be fed up of being self-employed and constantly be driving from customer to customer or looking for new clients, or you're craving being part of a team again, even if it's only part-time.
If you're mainly a beauty therapist currently but have the willingness and desire to learn what they do and how they do it, we would love to hear from you (today, or actually yesterday, if possible!)
As a key team member, you'll love helping in all areas of the business from delivering outstanding treatments to chatting with new and existing clients by phone or email.
Why would you join this team?
- You can continue with your current self-employed work alongside this part-time role.
- You will receive a competitive salary based on all hours worked.
- You can earn excellent bonuses each month.
- Paid holidays (when was the last time you had paid holiday leave from your self-employed role?)
- Free or reduced treatments and products.
- Plus you'll receive plenty of training in the treatments that we offer.
- And you will only have to work every other Saturday, instead of every weekend, plus two days during the week (Tuesday and Thursday).
So if you feel you can bring your friendly, can-do attitude, willingness to learn new state of the art treatments, love seeing customers smile when they see the results of your work, then please send your CV across.
Interviews are ASAP as we'd like someone to join this award winning clinic sooner rather than later.