£32,000 - £36,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Mechanical Engineer to work at their facility based near Wolverhampton
- Minimize production downtime by trouble shooting breakdowns and preventing reoccurrences
- Undertake fault finding and modification of plant and equipment
- Help identify & support improvements to increase reliability of equipment and reduce reoccurring faults
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ensure that all Company policies relating to EHS are adhered to
- Maintain and enhance job knowledge through training
- Fabrication and welding skills would be desirable
- Leading preventative maintenance activity and facilitating the promotion of plant and process improvements
- Person Specification
- We are looking for effective specialists with demonstrable experience in heavy industrial manufacturing activities.
- You should be qualified to a minimum ONC or HND in a relevant discipline, ideally obtained through a recognized craft apprenticeship or modern apprenticeship scheme.
- We are looking for individuals with demonstrable experience of a relevant engineering discipline, continuous improvement processes, preventative maintenance techniques and dealing with contractors.
- Mechanically the ideal candidates should be capable of demonstrating a good working knowledge and proven maintenance experience of processing equipment incorporating Press blanking lines, lasers welding machines, high definition plasma profiling machines and robotics. Additionally experience of pneumatic / hydraulic industrial systems and tooling design and repair is required.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 07/09/2017
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75471507