ETS Project Engineer 33657 - £up to 2109hr Ltd Co Powertrain
An ETS Project Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £21.09 Ltd Co per hour.
The successful Project Engineer will be responsible for,
- Ownership/Communication of ETS order-to-delivery process.
- Liaise with Engineering and MP&L to understand and track all parts listed as Engineer-to-Supply (ETS).
- Assist in the ordering and scheduling of all ETS prototype parts to support the engine build master schedule.
- Co-ordinate the supply of ETS/RPS parts into all prototype engine builds, and support issue resolution into build.
- Communicate status of all RPS/ETS parts in Build Planning meetings.
- Ensure co-ordination, processing and delivery of all ETS prototype engine parts into build.
- Support Engine Builds onsite including attending startup and wash-up meetings as required.
- Collaboration with Engine Build to understand issues and proactively support resolution. Support the overall Prototype Engine Build Planning team to ensure success.
- Support resolution of Missing, Damaged or Wrong (MDW) parts supplied to Engine Build.
- Support random parts audits of picked engine kits.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Comprehensive knowledge of base engine systems. Good understanding of ETS/RPS ordering process.
- Knowledge of Product Development structure and processes. Good systems understanding of GPIRS / WERS release / WIPS system desirable.
- Knowledge of PCS (Product Creation System) and prototype build process desirable.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75471826