Project Administrator - Immediate Start
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator in the Birmingham City Centre Area.
Our client is a successful firm of chartered surveyors which has been enjoying steady growth over recent years. If you are willing to work hard, are motivated to succeed and are looking for a new opportunity, we would like to talk to you.
Our client is looking for a Project Administrator to join the team immediately on a temp to perm contract with an immediate start of on or as close to 14th August 2017.
The role is providing support on an ongoing basis within a senior department. You need to have a strong skill set in using Excel on the on the job - the ability has to be there in advance.
- excellent all round IT skills (must be highly proficient in Excel and Word)
- Proven ability to prioritise heavy workloads and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail & self-motivated
- A positive 'can-do' attitude and desire to work as a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Accustomed to working in a busy team environment
- Possess advanced skills fir the use of MS Excel
The principal tasks will include the following:
- Liaison with clients
- Reporting for professionals and clients
- Processing and managing data
- Updating spreadsheets within excel
- Updating in-house database systems
In return the company can offer you;
- A full-time permanent position in a forward-thinking and expanding company within the utility sectr
- Competitive salary package
- Workplace pension scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Flexible Working
- 25 days' holiday plus birthday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers
- Corporate calendar of social events
If you are looking for a position similar to the one described above, then please get in touch ASAP.
Salary is £25-26k with great company benefits and an ASAP Start Date
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75462017