Contract Utilities/Building Services Project Engineer
Contract Utilities/Building Services Project Engineer £350 per day - 6 Month contract Utilities Project Engineer - Hospitals, Food, Warehouse, Universities, Breweries, Water Burton on Trent
This award winning Company provide bespoke project management solutions to major blue chip clients across the: Food, Pharmaceutical, Dairy and Brewery industries.
As part of a highly successful larger group, the business has a full order book and a growing customer base with clients both in the UK and internationally within their sectors.
Their packaging division is currently overwhelmed with exciting projects which has now opened up another position for a Utilities Project Engineer that can join and make a significant impact in the business and help eliminate a backlog of work.
Benefits of this position:
- Job satisfaction - you will be working within a team of engineers dedicated to multiple projects and making a significant difference to their customers by helping completing projects on time.
- A chance to network across the Food working closely with senior managers of blue chip organisations.
- Contract extensions available depending on workload (some of their contractors have been there for 3+ years).
My Client immediately requires a Utilities Project Manager with the following experience:
- Experience as a Project Engineer/Manager and completing contracts within either: Food/Drinks, Hospitals, Universities, Breweries etc.
- Able to go to site for meetings/site surveys.
- Background in overseeing concept through completion projects including install of: Industrial Refrigeration, Chillers, Cooling towers, Steam, Air, GeneraGenerators etc
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.