Maintenance Engineer - Elec Bias - Walsall Area
My client is a highly successful paper manufacturing company based in the Walsall area, they offer a diverse range of products and services including the production of coated paper, uncoated paper, business paper and boards. They are offering a chance to join their expansive team as a Maintenance Engineer.
As the Maintenance Engineer:
- Report into the Engineering Manager.
- Mechanical and Electrical fault finding.
- Maintain and repair a number of machines such as conveyors, 3 sheet paper cutters, mill winders and guillotines.
- Reactive and PPM.
- Occasional facilities maintenance.
- Installation of new machinery.
The successful Maintenance Engineer:
- Apprentice trained
- Elec bias
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- PLC fault finding (Siemens s7 preferably)
This opportunity is a day's based role Mon-Fri- 7-4:30pm and Sat- 8-12pm offering a competitive salary and pension scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75478405