As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Working in markets around the world, our people make us strong. They are Deutsche Bank. Without Human Resources (HR), we could never source, develop and retain the best talent, or formulate the strategies that motivate their performance.
Creating innovative, inspirational people strategies doesn't simply drive our success. It defines our culture and encourages teamwork. Diversity & Inclusion is key. Collaboration is pivotal.
Our people in Human Resources touch every part of our business. They shape the way we work. They find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills through structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make work exceptionally rewarding.
As a HR Analyst you'll work closely with the HR product teams who are responsible for defining strategy and processes in partnership with colleagues across the divisions.
The HR Platforms team is responsible for maintaining, developing and implementing HR systems globally for all HR products. The HR Platforms team acts as an intermediary and translator between HR products and IT to ensure that systems reflect the strategy and legal requirements set by the HR products and that HR processes are in line with the capabilities of the HR systems.
- Supporting Change The Bank (CTB) projects in HR Talent Acquisition workstream including Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Functional Design Documents (FDDs), testing and roll out
- Producing system guides, user guides, quick reference guides and process documents and other documentations
- Participating in User Acceptance Testing/Operational Readiness Testing (UAT/ORT) and writing test scenarios and scripts
- Posting implementation support of iRecruit Graduate Applicant Tracking System
- Driving adherence to Run The Bank (RTB) governance model and change request process
- Working with regional Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) to prioritise issue resolution
- Maintaining documentation; updating training manuals, quick reference guides and processing documents
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in supporting HR technology from a functional perspective - ideally Software as a Service (SaaS) solution
- Experience in graduate hiring process (beneficial)
- Global organisational experience in a multi-national context
- Experience of working in a project team and with external vendors
- An analytical capability, problem solving and research skills, an eye for detail and ability to detect patterns
- Good oral and written communication and listening skills in English, German would also be beneficial
- Good excel skills matched with a background in creating and maintaining excel based reports
- Educated to Bachelor degree level in a relevant discipline (or equivalent qualification / work experience)
- Proactive and have the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Able to work under pressure and interact credibly with colleagues; have a good level of tolerance for ambiguity
- Eager to learn and pro-actively seek to obtain knowledge wherever and from whoever you can
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75471845