Construction & Built Environment (Building Services) Lecturer
Lecturer in Construction and the Built Environment (Enhanced Role, Building Services)
£22,027 - £47,215 per annum
Morgan Hunt are looking for a hardworking Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services) Lecturer for a full time permanent position to start in September. The FE Establishment is located in West Midlands and boasts easy transport links.
This College has some of the latest digital technologies and curriculum programmes in further education across the UK. An OFSTED 'outstanding' college providing training across the construction sector.
You will be required to have:
* Level 3 or above teaching qualification or be prepared to undergo one in your first year of employment.
* Level 5 subject related qualification.
* Sound subject knowledge.
* Experience in Building Services
* Previous experience delivering Construction and the Built Environment within a FE establishment
What Morgan Hunt can offer you:
* Your own specialist consultant and a supportive, proactive team of consultants
* Advice in your specialist industry, interview tips and updates within the industry
* A Morgan Hunt Greenroom User-Friendly timesheet APP
* Excellent Salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* Exclusive job opportunities
* CPD Courses to help improve your current skills.
* £200* Referral Bonus scheme for any successful teacher you recommend.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, or you are looking for an alternative lecturing opportunity in the East & West Midlands area, short term or long term positions, and want to hear more, then please contact Nicole at Morgan Hunt. We are welcome to hear from experienced teachers for discuss different roles available.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV and should you be successful, one of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75470069