Contracts Manager - Roofing and Cladding
Contracts Manager - A key role to design roofing and cladding system details for commercial and industrial building projects, commutable to offices located in North Northamptonshire.
SALARY: £45,000 - £60,000 + Profit Share
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Car or Car allowance, Pension, 25 days holiday + stats
LOCATION: North Northamptonshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leicester, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Corby, Rugby, Wellingborough, Midlands
THIS ROLE WILL APPEAL TO YOU IF:
* You want to apply your expertise and knowledge to help develop an expanding successful organisation.
* You have the drive, determination and motivation required to work within an emerging business.
* You want your hard work and achievements, recognised and rewarded.
REQUIREMENTS - Contracts Manager - Roofing and Cladding
To be successful in your application you will have a proven track record of delivering roofing and cladding contracts.
* Possess detailed knowledge of cladding and roofing systems.
* Experience of delivering contracts up to £1 million in value.
* Be highly organised and able to run multiple projects in parallel.
* Hold Health and Safety certification / accreditation, such as SMSTS, CSCS Site Manager, NEBOSH.
* Possess strong communication skills able to influence decision makers and build successful relationships.
THE COMPANY - Contracts Manager - Roofing and Cladding
Since launch we have developed an enviable reputation within the roofing and cladding market of providing a high level of service, specialising within the maintenance and refurbishment of industrial / commercial buildings. Many of the projects we win are via referrals gained from successfully delivering projects on time, within budget backed by providing expert roofing and cladding systems advice.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Contracts Manager - Roofing and Cladding
Working closely with the Estimating and Contracts Directors, this is a key role to help deliver the next phase of our development, delivering roofing and cladding contracts to our clients located within the Midlands, Central England and East Anglian regions.
* Deliver roofing and cladding projects up to the value of circa £1million, on time and within margin targets.
* Planning, set-up and running of sites, ensure compliance to health, safety and environmental requirements.
* Scheduling and organising of materials, plant and resources.
* Engage with sub-contractors, to ensure their compliance and correct contracts agreed.
* Meet with clients at all stages of contracts and ensure client expectations are agreed and delivered.
* Conduct site surveys / compile valuation reports.
* Assist with invoicing as key project stages.
* Identify and implement company policies for the running of the contracts department.
* Investigate and implement company registration with an industry recognised Health and Safety scheme.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Draughtsman, Draughter, CAD Drafts, Contract Manager, Project Manager, Cladding, Roofing, Curtain Walling, Construction, Sub-contractor.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting
Contracts Manager - Roofing and Cladding, reference JC1707-58 to DD: +44 (0)1604 6833?? Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75473141