Client Relationship Manager - Warwick
Are you a proven Client Relationship Manager?
Are you looking to further your career with the UK's leading provider of occupational health services?
An exciting opportunity to join our business as a Client Relationship Manager. In your role, you will manage the strategic, operational and commercial relationship with a portfolio of clients. This role is home based, but we are looking to have a presence in the Manchester region.
The role is full time, 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
- Manages a portfolio of high-value clients, maintaining and improving client relationships by honest and proactive communication through a variety of mediums including face to face visits, telephone calls, educational material, email and video calls.
- Develops and delivers strategic review plans to ensure the occupational health service helps clients achieve their HR, Health & Safety and Wellbeing objectives
- Reviews services delivered and proactively develops initiatives to demonstrate the best value and return on investment for clients.
- Advises clients on new and revised occupational health and related services to ensure the commercial development of contracts.
- Advises the Business Development team on re-tendering and renewal opportunities and evidences contract delivery to aid sophisticated, evidence-based responses.
- Leads client implementations requiring the coordination of both clinical and operational assets in conjunction with other departmental leads.
- Reviews and analyses client management information to identify trends and opportunities for enhanced service delivery.
- Liaises and manages sub-contractor relationships, coordinating service delivery and reporting, thereby demonstrably maximising benefit for clients.
- Ensures contractual terms are appropriate for services delivered and amended appropriately.
- Supports Client Associate Team Managers with significant service delivery change or contractual issues.
Client Relationship Manager | Business Development | Operations | Account Management | Client Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Ability to produce and analyse business management information
- Experience of relationship and contract management within the medical or insurance sectors
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships
- Willing to take an active role in one's own development
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good customer service skills
- Driving Licence and own transport
- Knowledge of Office 365
25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. Our clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines. Our services are comprehensive. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The information you have submitted will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all relevant subsequent legislation. This information will be held and processed for the purpose of recruitment and personnel administration, and statistical and business analysis. We will retain the information of unsuccessful applicants for no longer than is necessary taking into account current guidance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75478442