Retail Bank Deliverer
Retail Bank Trainer/Deliverer/Facilitator
Do you have experience of delivering training to retail bank branch staff?
Do you have experience of stand up delivery and delivering to large groups?
About the role
Working alongside one of our global clients in the financial services industry you will be responsible for delivering quality technical training and learning solutions to retail bank branch staff.
This is a home based role with extensive national travel and potentially some international travel.
?What will you do?
- Deliver training to customer service advisors and some branch managers to meet the stated objectives of each course within the retail banking sector.
- Manage your own time effectively in order to plan, organise and deliver learning programmes in a timely manner.
- You will also be accountable for maintaining your current knowledge and subject matter expertise of regulatory and procedural requirements and ensuring these are incorporated into delivery.
Do you have?
- A wealth of experience delivering training to the retail banking sector.
- A strong proven track record of stand up delivery and delivering to large groups.
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills with good written communication ability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- As this role is home based and requires national travel to various UK sites there will be overnight stays as well as the need for you to hold a driving licence.
GP Strategies Limited Company Description
A LEADER IN ORGANISATIONAL LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS DESIGNED TO DRIVE PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
GP Strategies Limited is an award winning, global provider of customised performance improvement programmes that strategically align with unique business objectives and differentiate workforces, leaders and salespeople to ensure business excellence.
A wholly owned subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX) operating in the UK and EMEA, we provide services to 8 of the 10 largest economies in the world and our managed learning services include repeatable processes to make knowledge transfer more efficient and cost-effective.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75471101