Project Engineer - 33450 - Up to £2206 Ltd Co - Powertrain
A Project Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £22.06 Ltd Co per hour.
The successful Project Engineer is responsible for the delivery of the Product Efficiency and Performance, Performance Feel & Drive ability Attributes for a given vehicle architecture, programme and model year. A PED PAT leader's scope of work spans the entire PCDS gateways from to and includes activities such as target definition, competitor benchmark analysis, management of attribute inputs and trades, vehicle development and sign off to brand DNA and successful certification of product efficiency targets.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Strong level of technical FE/CO2 knowledge and a broad understanding of x-functional interactions
- Good leadership and influencing/negotiating skills
- A communicator across multiple business functions at all levels
- In return for your experience we can offer:
- Hourly rate of up to £22.00 Ltd Co
- Long term contract initially until March 2017 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
If you have a background in project engineering ideally in the automotive industry, then my client would be very interested in you so please APPLY NOW.
For firther information, please contact Teresa Anderson @ Jonthan Lee Recruitment
Unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75475324