Interaction Recruitment is the UK's fastest growing independent recruiter with offices Nationwide. We are currently working in partnership with our award winning client Staysure who are looking to recruit a number of Inbound Sales Executives to join their vibrant and growing teams.
With offices in Coventry and Northampton Staysure are a market leader for travel insurance and travel services to the over 50s. They offer award-winning insurance products including travel, home, motor, health and life insurance. Due to their continued success Staysure need to grow their team.
About the role
We are working to recruit passionate, driven sales executives to take inbound calls in the busy and thriving travel insurance department at Staysures Coventry site.
Based in Coventry as a Staysure sales executive you will be the first point of contact for customers, offering information on queries regarding Staysures products, providing quotes to customers and processing sales made. You will also be required to build great rapport with each client and it is imperative that you deliver excellent levels of customer service throughout.
This is a fast paced sales role so you must be comfortable with meeting sales targets and working in a fast paced contact centre environment. Working in a regulated setting means Agents are responsible for delivering a compliant, professional and personable service.
Full time and part time positions are available. Full Time employees are required to work 37.5 hours per week including a minimum of one evening per week and one weekend in three. Part time employees will be required to work a minimum of one weekend in three and one evening until 8pm in addition to other flexible hours during the week.
Note Part time applicants must be flexible for 4 weeks of full time training.
We operate various shifts which are worked on a rota basis within our opening hours which are:
- 08:30 20:00 Monday to Friday
- 08:30 - 18:00 on Saturdays
- 10:00 16:00 on Sundays
Upon starting with Staysure you will be provided with a full training programme, however key attributes/experience required are:
· Previous sales experience, preferably in a contact centre
· Great communication skills
· The ability to provide first class customer service
· Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
· Motivation and drive to succeed
· PC literate- quick learner
In return our client is able to offer you an attractive benefits package and an exciting and rewarding career in sales where your bonus is uncapped!
As a Sales Consultant you will get:
· Salary - £15-£17K basic plus achievable bonus scheme and commission structure
· Contributory pension if you contribute 1% employer matches this
· 23 days paid holiday per annum, increasing with length of service
· Holiday purchase scheme after 1 years service up to 1 additional weeks leave can be purchased
· Private health insurance policy and discounted gym membership
· Free European and discounted Worldwide annual travel insurance
· Friends and family discount on travel insurance products
· Exclusive discounts from leading retailers
· Free hot drinks and weekly fruit drop
· Tax-free childcare vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Onsite L&D department (highly revered in recent survey poll)
APPLY NOW or send your CV to