Procurement Manager (Strategic) Residential Main Contractor
Procurement Manager (Strategic) – Residential Main Contractor
Salary – Up to £50,000 plus £5,500 car allowance, BUPA, Life assurance x3, pension
Location: Wolverhampton (Kent 2 days a week)
About the Company:
Our client is a responsible developer of new homes and communities. They are also specialists in regeneration and design and build contracting. Their vision is to generate attractive returns by creating outstanding places for people to live, work and enjoy. Whether it’s building or maintaining housing or specialist care homes, the end customer remains at the heart my client's approach to design and delivery; resulting in the provision of bespoke solutions based on individual needs and lifestyle
About the Role:
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the strategic supply chain process. They are looking for someone who has a solid permanent work background and who has experience working for a Developer or a Main Contractor and who is commercially aware. It is essential that you have knowledge of new building processes:
- Management of Strategic Procurement Team
- Negotiation of Group Agreements, including:
- Preferred Supplier Agreements (PSA)
- Preferred Manufacturer Agreements (PMA)
- Third Party Agreements (TPA)
- Management of current Group Agreements
- Management of existing Preferred Supplier and Manufacturer Relationships
- Working with Estimating, Design, Commercial and Operational teams to ensure projects are priced, specified and delivered in line with Group Agreements
- Liaison between business units and Preferred Suppliers & Manufacturersto ensure that Value Engineering and Saving opportunities are maximised
- Tracking and Reporting of Rebate revenues monthly for each business unit, highlighting conversions and slippage against total rebate potential
- Liaising with Manufacturers, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors to ensure converted rebates are recovered by tracking compliance and accrued values
- Strategic Support for Work Winning and Secured Projects, working closely with Strategic and Supply Chain Divisions.
- Ensure that United Living HSE&Q standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Learn and understand the United Way of working ensuring that the processes are complied with and adopted into your daily disciplines.
- Ensure that the registering, issuing, scanning and filing documents.
- Maintain relevant databases as required.
- General office duties.
- Manage and administer Group Car and Van Fleet
- Undertake the archiving of completed documents as required.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Ideally at least 5 years of Procurement / Supply Chain experience within the House Building trade
- Must have worked for a Developer or Main Contractor
- Construction and Procurement related Qualifications, including:
HNCAbout the Benefits and Reward:
·£50k depending upon experience
·Executive level medical insurance
Contact:billy@cityscapeltd. com or 01923 750 095
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75470821