Undergraduate Resource Consultant
Discovery Graduates are leaders in results-driven graduate recruitment. Established in 1999, our group of companies offer a unique approach in attracting, assessing and supporting the right candidates for our clients from graduate and intern level right through to senior executive and management hires. Twice finalists in the 'Recruiter Awards’, we are unswervingly committed to remain at the forefront of our profession.
You will be responsible for supplying a steady flow of quality graduates to fulfil our clients’ requirements. This position will give you the opportunity to work on high-profile campaigns and assignments with a variety of clients, enhancing your commercial awareness.
As a Resource Team Consultant you will be utilising a mixture of skills including planning and organising, research, negotiation and assessing, with active involvement in briefing sessions and internal Discovery assessment days. You will help maximise our opportunities to assess suitable graduates by following the Discovery process of assessment and selection.
We are passionate about our people and will provide you with all of the training and support that you will need to be successful. In fact, there are opportunities to be enrolled onto our Graduate Development Programme.
This role will include: -
- Identifying suitable graduates by searching databases in line with agreed criteria and targets.
- Briefing suitable candidates on roles and the opportunities they offer.
- Conducting competency based telephone interviews against the Discovery Graduates criteria.
- Once trained, formally assessing talent by way of weekly assessment centres, encouraging training and development.
- Carrying out competency based face-to-face interviews.
- Take full ownership for ensuring the required number and quality of suitable graduates are available for allocated campaigns within agreed parameters and deadlines.
The ideal person for this position will be educated to degree level (2:2 or above), will have a track record of personal and academic success and excellent numeracy and literacy skills. Other essential criteria include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Engaging and enthusiastic
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and prioritise a heavy and varied workload, working to strict deadlines
- Drive, desire and determination to succeed at a high level
Does this sound like you? If yes, then apply today as this could be just the right position for you and your career.
£16,500 + bonuses + incremental pay reviews + benefits. - O.T.E. £23K Yr.1
JOIN THE TEAM!
We are committed to employee development, supporting additional qualifications, providing excellent remuneration and benefits package. Our culture is highly encouraging and supportive.
It’s not all work though; we take time to celebrate our successes with company days out, monthly drinks nights, a quarterly dining club, monthly breakfast meetings, rewards and incentives.
All in all, we are a great company to work with!
We are passionate about our people and will provide you with all of the support that you will need to be successful.