Automotive Product Manager
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Product Manager Required in Warwick.
Salary: Up to £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Product Manager For Commercial Parts Factor - Warwick
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a Product Manager based in Warwick.
To Product Manage a range of automotive parts/product in terms of range, specification, promotion and price/profitability in line with Company policy.
* To be responsible for the range of product on offer including part number introduction.
* To control pricing policy in terms standard selling terms and RRP.
* To manage defined set of product information on the database.
* To ensure promotional material is available as agreed with sales team and management.
* To be responsible for cataloguing policy.
* To update product area on website.
* To provide specifications and quotations on more complex product.
* To produce reports from the database and Excel (both standard and bespoke).
The role has considerable autonomy in the areas of responsibly but operates within strategies decided by the senior management and complete any other duties that may be reasonably requested by the manager.
* An understanding of what is needed to sell products to our customer base.
* Robust personality in order to influence personnel over whom they have no direct authority.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Effective at organising and prioritising a high workload.
* Good project management skills.
* Excellent numeracy skills.
* Highly motivated self-starter.
* Results driven.
* Clear focus.
* High standards of integrity.
Hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
Salary: £32-40k basic p.a. (depending on previous experience) + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to further their career within a well-established automotive Company with a fantastic reputation.
To apply please send your CV to Lousia Coggs quoting J72489, Product Manager, Warwick.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on if you wish to discuss this copyright.