£20,000 - £22,000
Up to 12 month FTC (Maternity Cover)
Are you an experienced HR Assistant / Advisor looking for an exciting new challenge?
An amazing opportunity has arisen within a well-known professional services company based in Birmingham City Centre. Our client is looking for a HR generalist Advisor / HR Assistant who has at least 12 months' experience as a minimum. The main purpose of the role is to provide a quality and responsive HR Service to the team and work closely with other members of the HR department getting involved in all aspects of HR.
The main duties of the role will involve but not be limited:
- Providing front-line HR advisory support in relation to employee relation matters
- Supporting and managing on specific projects to assist the Senior HR Advisor and Senior BP
- Preparing for and attending meetings influencing the outcome within disciplinary, grievance, performance and absence situations
- Attending meetings and influencing the outcome of recruitment process
- Providing support to the development and delivery of people plans and KPIs within each team
- Supporting in training and coaching of managers within their team
- Develop business wide HR policies, processes and initiatives
The ideal candidate will have experience within a HR Advisory, standalone role within a professional services background. The successful candidate will also have the ability to identify opportunities for the improvement in relation to HR processes and be highly organised and have a logical approach to your work. The CIPD qualification would be an ideal but not essential!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)