Accounts Assistant (Immediate Start)
As a result of recent growth, a leading technology company is looking to expand the current finance team and recruit two new Accounts Assistants to support the Finance Manager and team leaders with the daily accounting and processing functions. Duties will include, but will not be limited to: processing and recording purchase invoices and sales orders, resolving queries, dealing with expense claims, posting journals, P&L reconciliations and a variety of other month end responsibilities. For this role it is important that you have a solid understanding of accountancy transactions and accruals and deferments, as well as excellent customer service skills. This is an immediate start vacancy and it is expected that the successful candidate will be able to pick up the role quickly and hit the ground running.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in an accounts function or hold a strong accounting qualification.
- Be an experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with making spreadsheets and using formulas.
- Be able to evidence working towards and meeting tight deadlines.
- Be able to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business where future opportunities within finance will be rife.
- Work closely with and learn from a qualified finance manager.
- Receive excellent benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with some practical accounts experience or for an experienced professional who is looking to join a rapidly expanding business where there will be plenty of future opportunities. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please apply now.