Our client has a vacancy for a Facilities Assistant to join their Operations team in Stratford upon Avon.
The role is to provide a first class facilities service to the staff and partners of the firm and also to provide cover for reception when required. This role will primarily focus on archiving duties along with attending to any other facilities matters.
The Facilities duties include:
• archiving of files for the office
• wills and deeds storage and retrieval requests
• processing a incoming and outgoing mail
• collecting and distributing internal correspondence throughout the business
• maintenance of stationery levels
• providing photocopying, scanning, printing and binding support for our legal teams
Reception duties include:
• assisting with the preparation and layout of meeting rooms
• organisation of catering for meetings
• providing reception cover including taking calls and greeting clients
• ad hoc facilities duties as required
Working hours are on a flexible shift basis covering 8.00 am to 6.00 pm Monday to Friday, working 37 hours in total per week.
The successful candidate will have:
• professional presentation, excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
• a willingness to learn and a passion to provide a great service every time
• the ability to prioritise workload in a frequently changing environment
• passion to provide a great service every time to our internal and external clients
• flexibility to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm and to cover receptionists annual leave when required
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.