Export Sales Manager
Our Client a Market Leader within their industry with HQ based in the Birmingham, are recruiting an Export Sales Manager to join their existing team. Reporting directly to the Directors you will be responsible for optimizing sales and profitability of the export side of the business, travelling overseas liaising with distributors and customers of all levels.
The responsibilities of the Export Sales Manager role:
· Executing strategies to grow profitable international sales in the specified regions
· Being hands on, customer facing and managing distributors as required
· Visiting customers on a regular basis overseas
· Participating in strategic discussions to ensure future growth
· Negotiating prices with current suppliers
· Studying and understanding relevant markets
· Producing monthly reports
· Previous knowledge of raising appropriate paperwork for export goods
The successful candidate for the role of the Export Sales Manager will have:
· A minimum of 5 yeas successful experience in a customer facing Export Management role, dealing with and developing distributors and wholesale channels
· Excellent track record in growing profitable sales
· A strategic thinker / problem solver
· Strong computer skills
· A good understanding of profit management and forecasting
· Ideally Multilingual but not essential
As the Export Sales Manager you will have previous experience working as an Export Sales Manager or similar role
In return the Export Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of between £30,000 - £45,000
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.