A fantastic opportunity has come available for an experienced Finance Manager within Birmingham to work for a large Client based organisation. The organisation is one of the largest in its sector, boasting a network which spans globally. The role will be supporting the Senior Finance Manager in ensuring the team are reviewing, implementing and following best practise in all operations whilst also contributing to the business goals. With direct line management responsibility for two Corporate Accountants, the purpose of the job is to manage the service delivery of management information for an optimum client of theirs.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to lead and support the team to ensure delivery of all reporting and services to clients to agreed deadlines. To ensure that all reporting to client is accurate, timely and robust
- Review management accounts quarterly and monthly, preparing budgets, forecasts and annual business plans. Analysing variances and providing commentary and explanations on those variances
- Attend regular finance meetings with clients as and when needed
- Keep up a continual review of processes whilst implementing procedures to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Be fully qualified in ACCA/CIMA/ACA with extensive experience in accounting
In return you will;
- Receive a fantastic job opportunity with responsibilities and capabilities to take your career to the next level
- Work for a well-respected organisation who operate globally
- Integrate into, and lead, a proud close knit team
- Receive the support and backing from above and be in a role in which you can thrive for years
This role will suit a tenacious and experienced Finance Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career. If this role suits you please apply.