Business Analyst - Know Your Client Technical Co-ordinator
Job title: Business Analyst - Know Your Client Technical Co-ordinator
Corporate title: Associate
Deutsche Bank's Global Markets (GM) Operations Division is responsible for the origination, sale, structuring and trading of Global Liquidity Management, Foreign Exchange, Rates & Credit and Markets Electronic Trading as well as Emerging Markets. In addition Chief Operating Office (COO) GM is also responsible for Client Data Services (CDS) which comprises of the Client Onboarding and Account Maintenance and Reference Data Services (RDS). The group provides operational services across the Global Markets and Corporate Investment Banking clients globally which enable client business, protect against client lifecycle risk and drive up data standards within the firm.
CDS plays an integral part in the firm's first line of defence against financial crime, reducing the risk of working with new clients, primarily Know Your Client (KYC) risk, while ensuring client relationships are onboarded and maintained efficiently. RDS provide a golden source of quality reference data across the bank, underpinning the firm's key Regulatory, Control & Governance standards.
Within Deutsche Bank, a global programme (Mercury) reporting to the board has been launched, to address a number of critical requirements to address concerns raised by regulators on the bank's client on-boarding processes and policies. A risk based prioritisation approach has been agreed with senior management and the regulator, requiring the remediation of all clients through 2017-18.
Deutsche Bank has engaged external partners to conduct Client File Remediation to several outsourced service providers whilst we build internal capability. You will hold a crucial role to support vendor staff to gain access to Deutsche Bank systems, ensure that IT issues are resolved and contribute to IT Governance processes that we have established with our outsourced service providers.
- Support Operations Director to deliver KYC remediation book of work by acting as technical co-ordinator for external partners
- Act as central point of contact to initiate and co-ordinate all service provider (internal and external) user access requests within agreed timescales and service level agreements
- Track all IT issues raised by service providers related to Deutsche Bank IT infrastructure and report/escalate where issues are not solved within agreed timescales
- Produce management reports that will form the basis of IT service Governance with our outsourced service providers
- Provide other management information reports to assess servicer provider operational performance to support the vendor service delivery governance process
- Support the Service Relationship Owner to complete any Vendor Risk Management (VRM) to ensure all VRM requirements are met, and in all other Contract Governance requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills with experience in IT support or service desk.
- Strong excel and powerpoint skills with experience producing management reports.
- Ability to plan and organise: Determine daily tasks, set goals and priorities. Ability to lead and organise meetings and set up standard minutes/documentation.
- Very strong analytical capability to assess problems, identify causes, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Ability to assess situations, urgency, risks. A team player mentality, working cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolving problems and making decisions .
- Able to act with urgency in high pressure situations.
- Experience and ability to work in international virtual teams within a matrixed organization.
- Experience in Client Onboarding or similar Client Focused Operational role preferred.
- Comfortable in urgent situations to act swiftly and escalate appropriately.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.