Administrator - Part time
Our client is looking to recruit a part time Monday to Thursday 20 hours per week - Administrator to be based in Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8BZ.
The part time Administrators' main duties will include:
- Process all sales orders in Sage 50
- Generate advice notes in Sage 50 for despatch
- Process sales invoices in Sage 50
- Input supplier deliveries in Sage 50 and match with purchase orders. Manage the sales order book and assist with production planning.
- Maintain Sales, Production and Quality office records
- Take all incoming phone calls and customer enquiries.
- Contact customers direct to discuss any order queries and credit control
Key skills & experience of the part time Administrator required:
- Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing business would be an advantage.
- Competence in Microsoft Office products and experienced using Sage 50 software is preferred.
- The ability to work unsupervised with a confident and professional telephone manner is also required.
This business has been established for twenty five years. They manufacture plastic components and assemblies from their modern production facility in Aldridge West Midlands.
In return you will receive a salary of GBP8.00 - GBP9.00 per hour depending on experience.
If you interested in this vacancy please click on the link and send your CV today!