Part Qualified Management Accountant
Are you studying for your CIMA / ACCA exams and looking to join a business to that can offer you career developments opportunities in line with studies? Our client, based in Nuneaton are looking to hire an ambitious Part Qualified Management Accountant in to their team on a permanent. You'll take responsibility for producing monthly accounts and key reporting of management information for Group submission.
Due to the nature of the finance team structure and opportunities for long-term progression, those who are actively studying for their qualification are preferred.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for allocated companies
- Variance analysis on key P & L accounts
- Mentor and develop junior members of the finance team to allow for effective succession planning
- Analysis of site costs on a monthly basis, ensuring financial information is reporting accurately
- Process improvements, working closely with the Head of Financial Systems
- Answer any P & L queries from Site Managers
- CIMA Part Qualified and actively studying for qualification
- Strong Excel skills with proven experience of handling large volumes
- Management accounting experience
SALARY & BENEFITS
- CIMA study support
- 33 days holiday
- Pension scheme