We are currently recruiting for an Office Co-ordinator, on a 7 month fixed term contract, to join a busy charity in Rugby.
You will become an integral part of a small HR and Admin team in a vibrant, high energy and creative office.
The key tasks of the role are as follows:
- Dealing with all administration and data entry
- Processing application forms and references
- Organise travel arrangements
- Assisting with meetings, conferences and events
- General office duties
The ideal applicant will:
- Be an excellent team player
- Have strong organisational and administration skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
- The ability to travel over the Easter period
- Familiarity with HR procedures
- Experience in minute taking
- A working knowledge of French
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:00 with some weekend and evening work required. (You will get this back as time in lieu)
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.