About Capita | Capita Lending Services
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Capita Lending Services are part of Private Sector Partnerships a division of Capita plc, and collectively provides a comprehensive set of end to end capabilities and services across the debt management lifecycle encompassing mortgage origination, secured and unsecured servicing, arrears, debt collection, credit analytics & insight and enforcement & litigation. In addition to this we also have a significant and highly successful remediation services capability assisting many of the UK's leading companies in their financial redress initiatives.
As Change Programme Director, you will be part of the Senior Leadership Team, reporting to the Managing Director of our Mortgage Services outsourcing contracts, operating in a regulatory environment. You will manage a large team to successfully deliver a significant programme of internal, external (client) and regulatory business change. You will proactively manage programme risks and issues with stakeholders, ensure projects are effectively managed and delivered, to ensure the clients' strategic ambitions are met and benefits realised, all within budget and to timescales.
You will operate within a fast paced change environment; ensuring appropriate controls and governance processes are adhered to whilst understanding the requirement to offer a degree of flexibility to deliver any emerging priorities.
What you will do:
- Leading, motivating and developing cross functional and multi-disciplinary teams to exceed internal and external change delivery expectations.
- Understanding and interpreting clients' strategic business needs and requirements; understanding any potential risks and implications of implementing specific changes; identifying and recommending opportunities for more effective and efficient change implementation.
- Proactively developing and managing the Change pipeline to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Developing and delivering Change Business Plans including revenue, margin and cost base targets, including ensuring programme is appropriately resourced.
- Proactively managing relationships with the clients at senior level to develop successful relationships and services that support and achieve strategic objectives of the contracts.
- Leading and shaping commercial propositions, and managing commercial challenges to protect Capita business plans and long term client relationships.
- Ensuring effective client and internal governance and reporting.
- Responsible for the overall successful delivery of multiple external and internal change projects across the business.
- Proactively communicate and engage with the wider business team on the Change Programme and future pipeline work.
- Establish and maintain robust programme and task level governance and provide guidance to direct reports on accurate and quality delivery and programme level governance and status reporting.
- Actively coordinate and maintain delivery and commercial relationships with the key suppliers required to deliver the change projects.
- Maintain awareness of the programme responsibilities for compliance with Risk, Compliance Audit, TCF and any other regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for proactively managing programme risks and ensure appropriate governance controls are in place.
- Actively manage the in-year business plan/forecast for the Change Team, maintaining appropriate financial controls and reports.
- Responsible for resourcing the Change Team appropriately for the level of Change in the pipeline.
- Regularly engage with and effectively manage internal and/or external Executive/Senior level stakeholders.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of managing and developing a team, resource planning and personal development
- Strong Leadership, influencing capabilities
- Preferably a recognised Project Management qualification (Prince 2) and/or CILT
- Experience in:
- Regulatory change
- Mortgage origination, servicing or arrears
- Process improvement/re-engineering
- Strong track record of delivery in complex organisations and across multiple business units and locations
- Significant experience of building and maintaining client relationships from Delivery to Board level.
- Significant experience of end to end solution development
- Conflict resolution
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Ability to regularly travel to multiple sites across the UK.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.